Single Shot Coaching
You need a plan if you’re going to move jobs or change careers. Sometimes a single shot coaching session is all you need. This is for you if you want guidance on your career, advice on your resume or strategic help with your job search. If you’re not sure which career is the right fit for you, check out the Starting Over Program for career changers.
In a single shot session I have helped clients to:
- Map out an action plan for changing jobs
- Revamp their resume and key selection criteria
- Prepare for an important interview (including how to steady those nerves)
- Simplify their job search strategy to create a doable action plan
Here’s how it works:
- Use the form (link below) to outline your goals and pay
- Book a spot on my calendar
- We have our 75 minute session via Skype
- You walk away with a call recording and personalised action plan.
The course (Find Your Ideal Job in 30 Days) combined with the coaching sessions has been so worthwhile for me. If I hadn’t done this I’d still be going around in circles doing all the wrong things and feeling miserable. The modules were easy to listen to and implement. Now I have a plan and the momentum to move forward. My sense of happiness about the future is back and I feel more empowered.Lynne Beckingham
I had been applying for jobs for over a year but had not had a single interview. Now I’m about to start work with a new company next week. Having the support of a career coach was invaluable.Di